martes, julio 04, 2006

Turning Blue

My Life is Turning Blue Blue, like the sky is blue. My life is turning blue cuz im getting warm with you.


There's nothing like my soul, resting in peace, floating in a deep and blue ocean. Like a Dream come true. My life is turning Blue. Once I had a dream, of a weird blue lake, where the time doesn't even exist. And the wood gets to spread the sense, of a cool breaze, that makes you freaze.


In this really cool place, I found a strange little light, that I grab in my hands, and it's start to change. The feelling of a great energy inside of me. A few tears where falling thru my face, and in that momment I learned, that Im a human being. Whit true feellings at the bottom of my true saddnes.

1 comentario:

Nelson™ dijo...

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the colour of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my corvette it’s in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

I'm blue...
Da ba dee da ba die
Da ba dee da ba die


LOL :P